Increase productivity and improve work area safety with high performance Schaefer washdown duty air circulators. Designed to withstand frequent washing and for long life in wet and moist environments these fans are ideal for food and beverage processing facilities, kitchens, hospitals and other clean, corrosive or humid environments.
Features and Benefits
- Choice of three sizes: 20″, 24″ and 30″ diameter
- Corrosion resistant electro-polished 304 stainless steel, OSHA compliant guards
- Extremely high airflow compared to competitive offerings
- Pedestals and stainless steel wall mounts available
- Stainless Steel: Excellent corrosion resistance. Electro-polished surface for easy cleaning and minimal bacteria growth. Meets USDA, FDA and NSF/ANSI/3-A standards. Rigid enough to be pressure washed while operating.
- Polypropylene: A less expensive option. Excellent corrosion resistance. Excellent tolerance to a broad range of chemicals. Lighter weight. Should not be pressure washed while operating. The only blade choice for anodized aluminum motors.
- Stainless Steel: Best for frequent wash downs. IP55 enclosure protection. Meets USDA and NSF/ANSI/3-A standards. 1-phase and 3-phase. 3-phase is VFD compatible. 2-year warranty.
- Epoxy Coated: Very powerful motors. Best for occasional wash downs. USDA and FDA approved corrosion resistant white epoxy finish. IP55 enclosure protection. 1-phase and 3-phase. 1-year warranty.
- Anodized Aluminum: Best for high temperature applications. Only available with a polypropylene blade. IP55 enclosure protection. Class F insulation. Meets UL, CSA and CE standards. 1-phase is speed controllable. 3-phase is VFD compatible. 3-year warranty.
|Blade Pitch (degrees)||30|
|Bore Size (inches)||5/8|
|CFM (free air)||5040|
|CFM Calculation Standard||ANSI/AMCA Standard 230-99|
|CFM Range (Free Air)||5001 – 10000|
|CFM/Watt (free Air)||10.41|
|Component Certifications||Motor – UL/CSA|
|Country of Origin||US|
|Distinguishing Feature – Fan||Washdown Duty|
|Fixed or Portable||Fixed|
|Guard Material & Coating||Stainless Steel|
|Guard Spacing (inches)||1/2 OSHA|
|Mount Type Recommended||SS Wall Mounts|
|Number of Wings||3|
|Product Weight (pounds)||30|
|Speed Control Compatible||No|