For spot cooling in atmospheres containing flammable or explosive vapors, gases, or dusts. Fans have a spark proof design to minimize the potential for the fan being the ignition source of a fire or an explosion in a hazardous location. Motors are UL Listed for Class I, Division I, Groups C & D, and Class 2, Division 1, Groups E, F, & G for flammable vapors and combustible dust environments. The fans meet OSHA safety regulations while delivering maximum air flow in a wide range of hazardous location applications.
- 30″ Hazardous Location Fixed Mount Circulation Fan
- Schaefer Fans
- By Schaefer Fan
- OSHA Compliant Circulation Fans
- Non-sparking aluminum blades for increased safety
- Powder coated steel guards for corrosion resistance and durability
- Thermally protected, heavy-duty, maintenance free, 1 speed motor for performance
- Matched high quality motors and blades for maximum airflow
- Must be hardwired; cord not included
- Two year warranty
- Made in the USA
- IMPORTANT! The use of an explosion proof motor or an aluminum blade does not qualify the fan as explosion proof. No air exhaust/ventilation fan is totally explosion proof.