- Housing shall be constructed from 11ga and 14ga t-304 stainless steel, t-316 stainless steel or alumunized material.
- Pressure boundary to be 100% seal All other welds to be intermittent.
- Unit tested per asme n510, 1989, 1995 reaffirmed to ±15″ w.g.
- Access doors shall be supplied with bag kits.
- Design airflow rate for filter scanning is 1000 cfm.
- The scan section shall contain one (1) probe per filter and the probe will be approximately 1″ from filter media face.
- 1/4″ ball valve wil be installed on the outside of the housing for connection to test instrument
Call For Pricing