- Upstream and downstream sections available.
- Test section shall be designed to perform aerosol test on hepa filters, and vapor test on carbon adsorbers.
- The test section shall be able to perform the applicable acceptance or surveillance test as required per the intent of asme n510-1995 reaffirmed
- Test section shall have injection pipes for injection of aerosol or vapor, and sample pipes to obtain representative sample concentrations upstream, when testing filters/adsorbers.
- Housing shall be constructed from 11ga and 14ga t-304 stainless steel, t-316 stainless steel or alumunized material.
- Pressure boundary to be 100% seal All other welds to be intermittent.
- Unit tested per asme n510, 1989, 1995 reaffirmed to ±15″ w.g.
- Maximum pressure drop through the test section shall be 0.25″ w.g. at 1,000 cfm.
Call For Pricing