- Material: unit shall be manufactured from 16 ga. Galvanized steel, t-304 stainless steel, t-316 stainless steel or aluminized steel material.
- Two depths are available: 8-1/2″ and 12″
- Aluminum extrusion shelves shall have a woven nylon seal.
- Joints shall be intermittently welded and caulked.
- Neoprene gasket shall seal the doors perimeter and polyurethane foam shallgasket the filter edges inside of the door.
- 1/2″ drain pipe is located on bottom of housing, one per filter column.
- Doors are fitted with latches to securely seal the door.
- Doors on both sides are standard.
- Unit is designed to accommodate standard and custom size prefilters.
Call For Pricing